Complete Data Compliance Services
We delete data eradication risks
One security flaw can destroy a companies reputation that has taken years to develop. Unfortunately, used IT equipment can be a treasure chest for thieves who want to retrieve and exploit personal data from improperly erased hard drives. Don’t let this happen to you.
Whether you’re turning in a lease, relocating equipment or disposing of hardware, XT Global Certified Data Erasure Service ensures that your company’s data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. Proper data erasure allows you to maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act), and other local and federal regulations.
- Life-cycle management to minimize IT expenses while maximizing return on investment
- Data erasure to Department of Defense standards for hard drives
- Regulatory compliance documentation and guidance for IT assets
- Remarketing for IT assets with market value to enhance client ROI
- Detailed on-line reporting of audit records, erasure and EPA disposal certificates
Our Compliance Services Include:
- On-Site or Off Site Erasure
- Department of Defense (DoD) Min spec DOD5022.22M and Nist 800-88 3x, 5x, 7x and Custom Level Erasure
- Disk Degaussing and/or Shredding
- Certified Data Sanitation and Reporting
- Windows, UNIX and Linux Environments — IBM, HP, Sun, NetApp, Hitachi and more
XTechnology services meet the physical and technical standards, and provide all necessary controls for our customers to maintain their administrative security compliance standards. We have implemented reasonable and appropriate safeguards to protect our customers financial and business information. Furthermore, XTG agrees to report to our customers any security incident of which it becomes aware, and will authorize the termination of any customer contract in the case of any material breach of this compliance statement. We value your information and security.