Cage Code: 6PSV3 // DUNS: 020305120
XTechnology Global is registered with the Systems for Award Management website and is certified to do business with all Government entities as it relates to Data Center Solutions: Asset Recovery, Federal Disposition of Electronics, Federal Disposal of Electronic, Federal Recycling of Electronics, Data Compliance, Data Eradication, Data Center Logistics and Move Services. XTG has the following accreditations R2, ISO 9001/ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 and passed the second audit in May 2012 with all certifications up to date. In the past, XTG has worked with the (DOD) Department of Defense, (DCMA) Defense Contract Management Agency, (FAA) Federal Aviation Administration, and (NASA) National Aeronautics and Space Administration. XTG offers best in class, white glove data center solutions from our data compliance and data eradication process to our data center logistics and move services.
- Inventory and Audit of Government and commercial property assets. Includes wall to wall inventory of ALL assets including IT (Data center)
- I.T.A.R. Inventory and disposition of assets
- Data Eradication (On site) to NIST 800-88R1 and NSA specs
- Disposition of Assets to correct Mil spec code, proper recycling of all government property.
All of XTechnology Global’s efforts in data eradication are done to Department of Defense Min/Spec 5022.22M and NIST800-88* standards with full reporting of hard drive part and serial numbers. All certificates of data destruction provided. Our portable test equipment for on/off site work means XTechnology Global has the flexibility to perform its valuable services at client data center locations. We have the ability to work with multiple vendors, across multiple platforms, across multiple interfaces. Because we are vendor neutral we can accommodate specific client needs at the client site or in our state of the art data compliance laboratory. XTG also offers data destruction, via non-destructive software wiping and degaussing through our NSA approved portable degausser. If ultimate destruction is required, shredding is also available on all storage media with shred length cut to 20mm x 30mm. No matter what service you choose, XTechnology Global guarantees that our client’s data and/or equipment will be dealt with securely and properly.
For further information regarding XTechnology Global’s please contact XTG’s Government Accounts Manager:
Severino (Sev) Tirella
E-mail: [email protected]
NAICS Code Description:
- 423930 Recyclable Material Merchant Wholesalers
- 484210 Used Household and Office Goods Moving
- 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services (Primary)
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 924110 Administration of Air and Water Resource and Solid Waste Management Programs
- 488991 Packing and Crating
- 517911 Telecommunications Resellers
- 423690 Other Electronic Parts and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- 423430 Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers